Call 370-6686 anytime, anywhere. Motolite will deliver your battery fast and hassle-free!
Purchase a battery online!
We deliver anywhere in the country!
Motoring Tips Section
Do you want consistently get great performance from your battery? All you need is a little preventive maintenance. To help you out, we made this guide to show you how and why preventive maintenance works. So read on and happy motoring!
Basic Automotive Tips
Basic Automotive Tips:
Proper maintenance may mean the difference between getting home safely or breaking down in the middle of nowhere. Here are some vital car maintenance tips for keeping you and your car safe and healthy.
Check The Oil
Checking it and changing it often is probably the single most important thing you can do to keep your car's engine in good condition.
Check Your Lights
Having working head and tail lights is absolutely crucial to your safety. Have them fixed as soon as possible whenever one isn't working and avoid driving with one light out, if at all possible.
Check Your Tires
Check the tire pressure, but also the alignment often. Tire pressure affects many aspects of your car, including the amount of fuel it uses, the handling and performance, as well as the comfort and smoothness of the ride. Rotate your tires after every other oil change. Proper tire rotation helps your tires to wear more evenly. Also, keep a check on the tread wear of your tires and get new tires when needed.
Check Your Transmission Fluid
Check your transmission fluid according to your vehicle owner's manual recommendations. Top it up if needed, but do not over fill, as overfilling can damage your transmission.
Check The Engine Coolant
If you don't have enough coolant, you run the risk of overheating your engine and damaging it. Keep the coolant level topped up, especially if you're going on a long trip during warmer months.
Check The Belts
There are numerous belts in your vehicle. Be sure to check the rubber and the belt when you are performing your regular, under the hood maintenance.
10 Ways to Reduce the Cost of Driving
10 Ways to Reduce the Cost of Driving
The cost of motoring has risen significantly in recent years, particularly with the rapid rise in petrol prices. There are however a number of ways in which you can reduce the cost of motoring. Try following out Top 10 Tips below and you could be driving further for less.
1. Get the best deal on petrol prices. The price of petrol can vary by liter in local areas.
2. Drive in the highest gear. Driving at high speeds in low gears can result in 45% more fuel being consumed than needed.
3. Keep your tires pumped up to the right level. Fuel economy can be improved by up to 5% by keeping your tires inflated to the correct level.
4. Donít drive erratically. Constantly accelerating and braking consumes more fuel than smoother driving. Look ahead to foresee possible road obstruction to reduce the need for sudden breaking.
5. Save money on car insurance. One can search the World Wide Web to find the cheapest quote possible. Car insurance quotes can vary by thousands of peso so huge savings can be made.
6. Find cheaper parking. There are cheaper parking areas which you can be sure that your car is safe. Parking doesnít have to have a valet service; safety is what weíre talking here.
7. Donít overuse the air conditioning or heater. Overheating the car and then having to open the windows is a waste of energy and lowers your fuel economy.
8. Avoid short journeys. Driving short distances is significantly less fuel efficient than longer journeys. Set time aside to walk short distances.
10. Close your windows. Having windows open at high speeds creates significant drag meaning that more fuel is used. Even if closing your windows means the air conditioning is required it is still more fuel efficient.
What battery is right for you?
Batteries for Golf Carts, Solar Panels and other specialty machines that make our lives a little bit better.